Monday, January 15, 2007

1 of 12 down

I'm one step closer in one of my 2007 goals. Last night I finished book #1 for 2007. Living A Life on Loan - Finding Grace at the Intersections. This book was written by Rick Rusaw & Eric Swanson.

My three main takeaway from this book was.

  1. My life is on loan from God. Like every loan, the person giving the loan expects a return on their investment. What kind of return an I producing for God?
  2. When I think about by live on loan from God rather than a life that I own, my perspective and priorities change to aline with God.
  3. God gave us life and it matters a great deal to him what we do with our lives.

This is a great read for everyone who what to know how to make their life count and what God can do in and through you if you open yourself up to him.

No comments: