Monday, May 22, 2006

What a profitable day

It's almost time to hit the road and head back to Ohio. (300 miles to get home) The day was very profitable for myself, my wife and for what we are going to be bringing back to our church. I did meet up with my wife for lunch. Other than that time, I haven't seen her all day. She said she's learning a great deal from Granger's communications person and she's made a few key contacts from other churches.

I owe Andy a great deal of thanks as I took up most of his morning. He was very gracious to me and I appreciate that very much. We talked Fellowship One stuff, Microsoft Map Point stuff and Podcasts. He shared with me a few of his favorites and I did the same with him.
  1. The Creative Leader
  2. Business Greatest Strategies
  3. Manager-Tools
  4. Catalyst
  5. HBR Idea Cast
  6. Blogging Church

If you get a chance check out a few of them. I hope they are "profitable" for you as well.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Todd,

Thank you for making the investment to come to Granger and sharing your best practices too!

You're always welcome here.

http://ebible.com/browser?q=Prov.27.17

Andy