Sunday, May 14, 2006

Got Organized . . . How about you?

This past week, I attended a Franklin Covey seminar. Thanks so much to Adventure Harley Davidson for opening up this training to management team of SFMC. It was very much appreciated.

The day was full of useful information and I'm so pumped! This is exactly what I've been needing in my life. I can now trash the three ring binder and the spiral bound notebooks. Our Franklin Covey instructor Vicki was great. She even showed me how to index important information so months later I can quickly retrieve it. She also got me to right down the "big rocks" in my life as well as my roles and value. I share more on this in anther blog. If you are looking for a great way to keep your personal and professional life organized the Franklin Covey system gets my endorsement. Happy planning and Oh ya, Happy Mothers day. (I'm blogging away why my wife is napping. She deserves the rest!)

No comments: