Sunday, May 21, 2006

Road Trip 1 down. . . Road Trip 2 in progress

Greeting all!

My road tip Wednesday was very profitable. We learned a lot and had great success networking with other Church Facility Coordinators. Bill's got lots of work, great connections and a game plan to implement! Mission accomplished.

I'm now on road trip #2. I'm blogging to you from South Bend IN. I'm in a hotel room with my wife. She's attending a Church communications seminar at Granger and I'm going to be meeting with some Granger staff. So we are mixing time away from the kids with work.

We just returned from dinner. Little did I know how close we were to Michigan. As we drove north from here about two miles and there was the sign welcome to Michigan. I forgot to roll down my window and . . . as we entered that state. Anyway, as I type I've opened up my Franklin planner and started my list of questions for tomorrow. Look out Andy, I've got lots of questions. We'll see how many I get through as I want to respect his time. Off to some TV to relax.

No comments: