Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another 2008 Goal met

I like setting goals. It drives me to grow. Today I've met another personal goal. I now weigh less thank 170lbs. Ok, 169.6 to be exact but it's under 170 none the less. I weighted 184 at the first of the year.

I set goals in every area of my life because it keeps me from drifting and just going through the motions.

As a result of some current reading that I'm doing, NewPointe's current series, One Month to Live, and our Staff retreat, I've come up with 10 daily goals. I carry these in my wallet and review them every day.

  1. Pray
  2. Value my family
  3. Put people before things
  4. Server someone
  5. Encourage someone
  6. Develop a thankful spirit
  7. Smile (It's the key to health)
  8. Exercise
  9. Be open to new ideas
  10. Treat everyone with respect

No comments: