Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cool Financial Site & I'm published there

I'm always on the lookout for tools, articles and tips that give me "financial nuggets". Recently, I was introduced to "Your Money Now" by Amanda Ransburg. She's the Deputy Director of Communition Technology for the Ohio Treasurer of State's office.

Your Money Now is a web site dedicated to helping you make heads and tails out of your finances. I'm very proud to say that an article I submitted to the is currently featured on the home page.

If you've ever wondered how to respond to a cashier when you have handed over your debit card as payment for a transaction and the cashier asks, "debit or credit" then you'll want to follow this link to read my advise.

2 comments:

Becki said...

Hey, you willing to give another writer some helpful suggestions about getting published?
CONGRATULATIONS!

RaeAnn said...

AWESOME! I have just started doing it this way and it's kinda hard to remember but I love it. I know that the transaction is more secure that way. Thanks so much for all your help in FPU. I have grown and learned so much!