Sunday, February 17, 2008

Never give up.

Today at church I had the opportunity to talk with some people who recently graduated from one of NewPointe's Financial Peace University classes.

One lady is a widower and she shared with my how much FPU has helped her and made a positive difference in her life. She is passing along what she learned to her adult children.

A married couple, who moved away last year were back for a visit today. It was great to see them and catch up with them. They shared with me how the principals they learned in FPU are giving them as she said, "Peace".

My heart was leaping for joy as I got to listen to the positive life change taking place. Although both stories were different, they both said it's hard work but it's worth it. I've come to realize anything in life that's worth having takes hard work and discipline.

Getting to financial peace is so worth it. Don't let anything get in the way.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That peace is priceless to me. Thanks for your encouragement, Todd