Saturday, February 09, 2008

Morning Coach. . . .

I'm always on the lookout for ways to continue to improve myself and to grow. I recently came across a website and podcast that is helping me do both.

MorningCoach.com is a 15 minute a day pick-me-up and it's the second best way to start my day. (The first is prayer) Morning Coach covers a variety of topics that range from motivation to health to tips and tricks to improve your day. I get my 15 minutes via their podcast. You can register on their web site for Free and be part of their daily conference call at 7:45 in the morning 365 days a year.

Morning Coach has a 4 1/2 star rating on Itunes and they are located under the self-help category. So check it out, learn and grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've got to say that morning coach has also changed my life and helped me to shift my consciousness to the point that I only focus on the positive and on the goal.

I honestly think that Morning coach can help anyone to improve themselves.