Saturday, January 05, 2008

W2's. . . . Done. . . . Income Taxes next

Do you have your W2 yet? We'll those who work at NewPointe have theirs waiting in the office mailbox. I invested this rainy Saturday morning in my office cranking out W2's for our staff. I love this time of year.

As you await your W2, how or what do you do to get organized to do your taxes. I label a folder "Taxes 2007" and as each tax form arrives in the mail, I put it in the folder with all the other forms.

Once they have all arrived, it's like a second Christmas for me as i fire up my copy of turbo tax and start inputting information. Come to think of it, I'm going to copy over my 2006 information to turbo tax right now.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You are unique, Todd. You take joy in the funniest things. Most people don't look forward to tax time. I sure don't. What's your secret? Hope the New Year is going well for you.
Blessings
T