Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There here.

Yesterday, UPS brought me my first Christmas present. Well it wasn't really a Christmas present but I was as excited as a 8 year old kid at Christmas.

The new Financial Peace University Kits arrived.


In looking through the information, FPU has changed some things up a little bit and I'm excited about it.

Why do I get so "jacked" about FPU? Because I believe until your finances are in order and your are doing finances God's way, you will never reach your full God given potential. (No ifs, ands, or buts)


I can't wait to get started with this round of classes. We kick off January 15th. You still have time to sign-up. Leave me a comment if you are ready to get on the road to financial freedom

2 comments:

Jason said...

what are some of the cool changes in the program? Would it be worth going through again?

Todd C said...

Jason,

Taking FPU again with the new material would be a great idea and a wonderful refresher. You get a large discount on the material since you took FPU in the past.

Here's to your Financial Freedom!