Monday, September 24, 2007

Great Weather & Cool Pictures

This weekend was the best weather weekend of the year in my book. Low 80's no humidity and lots to sunshine. As such, I got to ride my bicycle both Saturday and Sunday. I rode a total of 68 miles. (By the way, I'm now over 1,800 miles ridden for the year. 2,000 miles is within reach.)

During my ride on Saturday, I came to find out that the Ohio Plein (Outdoor painting) Society was all over Tuscarawas county painting landscapes. So, After my ride, My wife and I borrowed my mother-in-law's convertible and headed out to take in the beauty of Tuscarawas county in the fall.

Here are a few pictures that I took. Enjoy.

One of the Ohio Plein Artists allowed me to take this picture.





One of the roads I ride down


I love Barns & there are lots of them in Tusc County

2 comments:

Tina said...

Very cool! I would love to paint outside, but I'm not crazy about oils and my acrylics dry so fast in the outdoor elements. I love watching outdoor artists. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

Great pictures! I love taking them of barns as well. If only I could paint...put pictures are nice too!