Monday, September 10, 2007

18 wonderful years

Yesterday was my 18th wedding anniversary. I am very blessed to be married to a wonderful woman. Among many important milestones in our marriage, Cindy played a big role in me having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. For that, I am eternally grateful.

I must say our 18th anniversary day will be a memorable one. We spent 7 hours together in our own private room. . . . at Union Hospital. A blood test, chest x-ray, and 3 bags of I.V. solution we headed for home. Cindy started getting sick Friday night and continued to get worse. So Sunday it was off to the emergency room.

I just got off the phone with her and she's feeling a little better today. Say a get well prayer for her.

Thanks

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow! Give us an update as she gets better.
I'll say a prayer.
Congrats on your anniversary