Monday, April 03, 2006

We're Live! (Fellowship One)

Today's the day. All the planning and training are being put to use as I type this. We started entering contributions at 8:30 a.m. this morning. I love the check scanner already. I must admit it will take some getting use to as we have had to change some processes. That's not a bad think it's just different. I need to remind myself that to repeat over and over again why we have made the switch to F1. It will allow us to care for people better than we ever had before!

I'm off to help our admin staff enter information from our worship welcome cards into F1. Pray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,
Glad to see that you're blogging and that you're live with Fellowship One! It's been a pleasure working with you and your staff. Change Management is always an exciting challenge. I'm glad that you all were open to new processes and a new tool that will ultimately provide a better way to care for God's people.

I wish you and your church all the success with Fellowship One!

Mark