Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fellowship One (day 2)

No don't worry, I'm not going to blog every day from this point forward regarding our experience with Fellowship One. I do want to share that after two full days of use of the ASP, I'm very excited. The system has brought a whole new level of accountability to our staff. The reporting is truly remarkable. I'll admit the matching of contributions the first time is taking a long time. We anticipate it going much much faster next time as checking accounts will already be match with donors.

A great big thanks to Mark Lindsley from Fellowship One. He has been great to work with and he's extremely knowledgeable.

I know there will be growing pains to work through. There is with anything new. As we continue to grow and get ready to relocate, I know Fellowship One is the church management system that's right for us!

No comments: