Friday, January 16, 2009

One more reason I love Kiplinger's magazine. $100

I love personal finance. One of the resources I look forward to reading each month is Kiplinger's magazine. It's got some great down to earth financial advise, month in and month out.

A few months back, I took the magazine up on an offer and agreed to take part in their monthly online survey. The ask questions about the magazine. I'm sure there's a great marketing angle in the survey but I don't mind. The survey doesn't take very long and they always "goat' you into taking it by saying, "You'll be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card."

Well, I'm here to tell you, the do give away those $100 Amazon gift cards. Today in my mailbox was a letter from Kiplingers. The first thing that came to my mind is "Why are they sending me something in an envelope. Where's the next issue?" To my great surprise, I opened up the envelope to a Congratulations card with a $100 Amazon gift card. Way cool!

See, It pays to read up on your personal finances. Off to Amazon.com

No comments: