Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogger Tag

Tag, I'm it. There is a game going around the blogging world right now and it's my turn to play. Thanks Double D.

The Rules:
  1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
  2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
  3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

8 Random (cool) Facts about me:

  1. When I'm deep in thought, I take one shoe off as I work. If I'm alone the sock comes off as well.)
  2. I love live musicals / operas. (I've seen Phantom of the Opera 3 times)
  3. I sat for the CPA exam while still in college.
  4. I've had 13 broken bones (1 in a youth fist fight)
  5. I worked in a coal mine 3 out of my 4 college summers. (The other summer I worked in a slaughter house. . . . Don't ask what I did, it involved animal guts.)
  6. I taught 3 semesters of accounting at Kent State University - Tuscarawas
  7. I love public radio. . . Any Prairie Home Companion fans out there?
  8. I have a relative who is a Secret Service agent on President Bush's detail. I'm looking at Mike's (the Secret Service agent's) business card right now. He was home this weekend for my grandmothers 90th birthday party.
Ok, now it's my turn to tag 8 people. Here we go.

  1. Joe Sangl
  2. Jennifer Bartlett
  3. Dr. Scott Matthews
  4. Dave Mast
  5. Tony Morgan
  6. Tom Troyer
  7. Tina Lawver
  8. Rita Hershberber

1 comment:

Tina said...

Garrison Keeler Rocks. (I don't think I spelled his name right) Ted and I get a big kick out of PHC